Sunday, April 22, 2007

Getting Better At...

Running! This past Friday a friend and I checked out the store Running Revolution to purchase some good running shoes for our training and upcoming marathons. Well today I put them to use and OMG I can so tell the difference. As I was running my feet didn't hurt and the run felt smooth. The shoes were a little pricey, but worth it.

So after working out today, Alex and I headed back so he can grab a pair.

My runs have gotten better. I'm not out of breath, run longer, and feeling fit again. I been doing 6-8 miles a week and so far it's been good.

This Saturday me, my mom, my sister, my friend and her mom are doing the March of Dimes: Walk America at Vasona Lake. I can't wait. I get to share my fitness with my mom and sister. Even better we are walking in my brother's honor since he was born pre-mature. Will be fun!

No comments: