Saturday, September 20, 2008

Busy...but GREAT!

School started which meant my free time is either running, studying, or sleeping. Here is an update:

Vegas with the Hubs was AWESOME! We ate, slept, danced the night away, layed out by the pool, rode the gondola's at the Venetian, went shopping, walked the whole strip and just enjoyed one on one time with each other.








It's now Fall which means more time inside for scrapping and movie dates!

My training for the half has been good,although my shins have gotten bad and i was told to not run for a week and have to go thru therapy. Ok, more therapy!!! Geez am I ever not going to be in therapy, lucky for me it's phyical this time. But the doc said I "PROBABLY" can run the race. Of course I was crushed cause running has been an important thing for me in the my life. It has helped me overcome alot of issues in the past few months. But I am remaining positive and I will run the race!!!

Well off to see the doc, think good thoughts for me!!!

No comments: