Saturday, September 16, 2006

What A Happy Turn-Out

Today was my parent's 5-year wedding anniversary! I decided to get the family together for a brunch and celebrate their love. I went to Whole Foods and got some fruit, champagne and OJ for some mimosas. Then I headed to Panera Bread and got some yummy bagels.

My family loved Panera Bread and loved the entire brunch. As for gifts my parents loved the scrapbook and it just brought everyone to tears. They also loved the pictures of the kids as well.

In the end my parents thanked me and they all said I am the best daughter for giving them a brunch and celebrating their special day with the family.

I am just so blessed to have a loving and warm family. Aside from all the family drama we really know how to come together to celebrate and have a fun-filled day.

No comments: