Sunday, September 03, 2006

Carmel was so nice!


Well we headed up to Carmel yesterday and had such a good time. We went to two wineries and did some wine tasting. Man after the 3rd glass I was so feeling it, but being me I ended up drinking more. We went to Heller Estates which was really cute and cozy. The staff was really nice to us. Then we went to Bernandus...now that was nice but straight up posh! If you drove a Mercedes and looked like a million dollars they were extra nice, therefore me and Alex are either so we got fair treatment. Afterwards we headed to Carmel Beach on Ocean Avenue and went to the lil shops. Had some lunch at this ice Italian resturant and then to my suprise we headed to Tiffany's and Alex bought me this cross! We just went it to "look" and I saw that necklace and I though well I'll save for it, but Alex was like we'll take it. AWW SO SWEET,RIGHT? Then, we headed to the beach and just snuggled up and watch the other beach goer's and all the cute kids. Since the sun had gone away we weren't able to see the sunset so we just headed home.

It was such a good day to spend with Alex since we don't spend too much time alone. Can't wait for the next "date".

No comments: