Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Summer is coming to an End!

Since summer is coming to an end, I have to say I have had a wonderful summer. I spent much needed time with Alex, my family, and friends. Lots of memories to remember and scrapbook.

A good thing has happened to me at work...I got an opportunity to work more in the Daily Val group and hopefully become a consultant. This has been such an exciting process, but I'm nervous as well. So to say I think my goals here are coming true.
=)

So this weekend me and Alex are headed to Carmel for the day to finalize the summer. We're going to bring our pinic basket filled with cheese, crackers, and some wine. We plan on having lunch at this cute Italian restaurant, do some window shopping, and end the evening watching the sunset. So romantic right!

No comments: