Friday, August 04, 2006

What A Man!


I just would like to say I have the best husband ever! Babe I love you!

Even though today is consider one of our vacation days, I got to spend some time with my friend Jen. She is getting married in January and we had to get some wedding stuff done and she was taking me out for my b-day. I felt really bad cause we had said that we were going to take the next few days left together meaning no friends and family, but since he knew how important this was to Jen he was totally cool with it. NO QUESTIONS ABOUT IT! Of course he could have threw a huge fit but he didn't. That is what I say "WHAT A MAN!"

It was a good day spent with Jen since we don't have alot of time to spend together except at the gym. And by the way we kicked ass today at the gym! We are going to look good for the wedding. She is going to be a hott bride and yes I am going to be a hott bridesmaid. HEHEHE
We picked out the bridesmaid dresses, well I got to and its just a simple black dress with a v-neck and back. So simple but elegant. Then we got to trying on some bridal dresses and OMG she is going to look so gorgeous! I love it! I can't really say what it looks like just yet, but I'll keep ya'll posted.

All in all it was a good day and I came home early to spend some time with Alex, even though he playing his PS2 right now.

Until next time.....................

No comments: