Sunday, August 13, 2006

Being Sick Really.....


SUCKS!

It all started Friday AM..I had a running nose, sneezing, and a slight ear ache. At first I though it was allergies, but I don't have allergie, but I kept pysching myself out that I had. Well it turned out to be a head cold. I've been in bed since Friday, 4:00pm til this morning at 9:00am. It really sucked cause I had fun things to do on Saturday and I couldn't make it to both. I had a craft party to attend and then afterwards I had a Farewell Pool Party that I was suppose to attend along with a fruit salad and matte sign framed. Luckily my friend's mom had a matted frame already so that the idea was still in place. I'm just really bummed that I was sick and couldn't do nothing all weekend.

Although today I feel much better...I woke up feeling much better, but I still have the sniffles, but I'm able to do some around the house chores and got to use my Kitched Aid Mixer; its a white one. OMG this is the best thing ever! Since I'm more of a baker and not a cooker I love it. So I whipped up a batch of cupcakes for Alex since he was so kind and sweet to me this weekend. Now I get to bake more and the cool thing is my mixer came with a dessert cookbook! YAY for me!

No comments: