Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The Latest


Since I haven't been bloggin it's because I have been to busy with scrapbooking! I'm just about done with the "Friends" book, athough it's a never ending project. But so far it has come out really cute!

I'm now going to start working on my parent's wedding album. Since it's their 5 year next month and I know my mom wished that she had a better photo album, I'm going to scrapbook all her wedding photos, take a few pictures of me and the kids...maybe professionally, and I asked a few of our family members to write a nice note or words of wisdom and then placed all that in the book. I think she will really appreciate the scrapbook. =) I'm so excited as well.

Also I just discovered this new scrapbook store, well actually a friend introduce me to it! It's called Scrapbook Island and OMG I love it!!! I think that is going to be my "main store" for scrapbooking and of couse Michael's.

I know how to focus on my parent's album, my scrapbook party that I'm having on the 9th and just finish helping my mom with Raymond's baptism. And then school starts for me in 2 weeks!! ARGH!

As you can tell I am busy! But it's definetely been fun.

No comments: