Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Money, Money, Money

So now that I'm back to the grind, I had some bills to pay and go over our budget and let me tell you that WHOA we've spent way too much money over the last few weeks. I know that it was our vacation and all, but I just wish that I would have been more careful about spending money.

Alex and I are not big spenders and we are huge about saving money. We're not in CC debt, but we also don't have a HUGE savings account...but who does these days and we have our 401(k) so right now being on a strict budget is good for us.

So when I told him that "honey we need to budget a lil more in the next few weeks" he was lil bummed as I was too cause that means no more eating out for lunches/dinners, no more Starbucks, well no I take that back just have to limit the coffee breaks, and no more buying SCRAPBOOK SUPPLIES! I have enough for now.

Its just going to have to go back the way things were which is fine, but after a 1.5 off of just "Whatever" you kinda get used to it. At least for us we did.

Taking this all into consideration it was way worth it so I can get back to the budgeting and spending our money more wisely.

No comments: