Thursday, August 17, 2006

Gurl's Nite

No we are not going clubbing! HAHAHA

Me and a co-worker, Rachel are going to scrapbook tomorrow nite (Friday) and I'm so excited for two reason.

1. Um...we are SCRAPBOOKING! I'm going to finish a page or two of a camping trip I took with some friends this past October and work on the final "Summer Days" of my good friend Iliana. Can't wait to show you sweetie!!

2. She gets to see my santuary...my home. Now I know some of you have seen my place, but I get all excited when I have new company. Even though I live in an apt. and its sort of small I think its cute and homey. There are just pictures of family and friends everywhere and I always have fresh flowers. Now I usually go way out, but since we are meeting afterwork and tonite was date nite I didn';t get to do too much. So I just placed a craft table up for all our scrapbook supplies.

Oh and I'm getting the Sizzix on Saturday! Another hot item to add to my "tool box." Thanks Grandma

No comments: