Thursday, August 03, 2006

Boy, What A Day!

Well today started off a lil shaky..I kinda woke up in a bad mood and was driving Alex NUTS! But luckily after my morning coffee I was good to go. =)

First started I had to get my depo shot. Now tell me this....what is with the receptionist talking in Portguese about going out today while I was standing there waiting for me to let her know I had an appointment and new insurance infomation to give her? I only knew what she was talking about cause Alex understood that language. Ummmm shouldn't all PERSONAL CALLS be taking during LUNCH TIME! YEAH! She was soooo rude!!! After that we headed to Hometown Buffet for lunch and that was way yummy. Of course if you know Alex, he had about 3 plates of food. Yeah my boy can eat! Then, we headed to TJ Maxx where I finally found a sign that says "Always Kiss Me Goodnight". Too cute, right! Once our shopping trip was over we saw the movie Click. Um its defintely a blcokbuster rental...luckily we had free movie tickets so I didn't feel bad abut wasting some moola on a bad film. Then we headed to Mervyn's and Bed, bath and Beyond for more shopping. Got a whole new bathroom design and bedroom desing. (Will post pictures later).

At last we are home to enjoy some time out on the couch, cuddling and and watching our Thursday nite shows: Making the Band 3 and Run's House!

Good Nite!

No comments: