Thursday, November 09, 2006

Calmness



Here is the card that I made for my friend, Jen.




Well nothing too excting has happened.

Except that this week and been so calm and stress free for me. I'm learning not to sweat the small stuff. It really seems to be working. I just figured you know people are going to be the way they are and the sad thing is they have to wake up every day with themselves being bitchy or "I know it all" attitude and I'm just glad that I can now wake up and cherish the day and not get so uptight and EMOTIONAL about those little things. Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.

Although this weekend is going to be jam packed. Friday night I have tutoring..I know kinda sucks, but I'm meeting my tutor, which is a friend of mine, at Panera Bread so I get to grab some yummy coffee and their french toast bagel. Aahh the little things in life that make my smile. =)
Saturday I'm FINALLY getting my haircut, have to run some errands for a bridal shower, make a card for the Bride-to-Be...I'll post afterwards. Then Saturday evening having date nite will Alex. We are due for one, so I think we might go see the movie Borat. Although I am not sure if he wants too.
Sunday is the bridal shower and I'm so excited! I have to say at first when I took the role as a bridesmaid I though "Oh no!', but come to find out she is an awesome bride and friend. Not a BRIDEZILLA! So the shower and all the events to occur will be fun!

I hope everyone else is having a nice week!

No comments: