Monday, November 27, 2006

Wine Lovers



On Saturday me, my mom, grandma, and 3 of my aunties took a day trip to Napa. We rented a limo and with that we went to five wineries.

1. Robert Mondavi (MY FAVORITE WINE)
2. Beringer - That one was kind of boring. My mom kept calling it the 7-11 winery!
3. Merryvale - Nice, but expensive
4. V, Sattui - Our favorite. It was cute, the people were nice and my mom kept flirting with Bob!
5. Peju - This one was a little snotty. You had to know everything about wine and look like a million dollars.

For lunch we went to a resturant called Martini House which was so elegant and expensive, but my grandma being sweet that she is treated us all to lunch. All in all we had such a wonderful time.

For Alex's upcoming b-day and Valentine's since its two days apart I'm taking him to Napa. He is all jazzed about it!

No comments: