Saturday, January 13, 2007

My Space

Last night my little brother and sister slept over and we had game night. We played Nick's Scene It and it was a hit! Then today I took them to a birthday party, had cake, played games, and had a great time. But as I was noticing I realized that in the last 24 hours my mind has been going stir crazy! Kids require alot of attention, well at least my siblings do, but man they keep you on your feet every minute and second of the day.

I was suppose to go have dinner with Alex's parents tonite my Alex let me stay home and relax...gotta love him for that!

With that said I am glad that I am home alone enjoying a glass of wine, and my laptop and oh I forgot....quiteness!

On another note my dad put up some shelves for me for my scrapbooking stuff. I am so thrilled. I have now space for all my supplies and now I can fix my closet back to my stuff!

No comments: