Wednesday, January 03, 2007

NY Resolutions

I'm sure some of you had made them. I usually don't, but for some reason this year I have. I'm going to make them more realistic and stick to them!

So here goes:

1. Work out to relieve stress (Effective Jan 7)
2. Not stress so much - HUGE ONE!!
3. Take more time out for me - Another HUGE one!
4. Work on my relationship with Alex...no we are not having issues. Just some things have faded and it is time to fix them before it leads to bigger issues. =)
5. Take more classes on scrapbook/card making (applies to #3)
6. Save more $$ for school, condo, baby (No particular order)
7. Take as many classes at SJCC so I can transfer FINALLY to State
8. Advanced more in my career (Which has already started!)
9. Lastly, enjoy my time here with my friends and family!

So all in all I think they are pretty do-able, not easy, but do-able. Wish my luck!

No comments: