Saturday, June 02, 2007

Pool Party Time

Today we are having friends come over for a pool party. Nothing big..just a BBQ, Cocktails, and laying out in the sun. I just hope that it's warm enough since my friend and I will be wearing bikini's.

Speaking of bikini's I had a meltdown on Monday because I came home from the gym and felt great so I though I should try on my suits from last year. After trying on 3 I found one that fit perfectly, but I still was not satisfied. I guess as you get older your body changes in a bad way. I mean I don't think I am fat or anything like that it's just I was hoping to look like I did when I was 21!! LOL

I tried the suit on again and I feel better because I feel confident enough to wear the suit and that will make me look great! I just have to work with what my momma gave me! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to spend more time just soaking up the sun!