Monday, May 28, 2007

Week-END!

It has come to an end and boy was it fast!

Yesterday I spent the day with my mom, auntie, and brother's and sister. We started the day at Sonoma Chicken Coop in Campbell. We had their champagne brunch. It was OKAY! I was hoping for a more fancy set-up, but it was basically order your breakfast and then go to the bar side and order your champagne SEPARATELY!

Afterwards we walked the Farmer's Market. The kids enjoyed it very much. We also discovered a recycled book store. Readers that we are we had to go in there. Of course we all purchased a book. They even had updated Chick Lit! I was impressed and will most likely going back. We also discovered a lady who makes and sells cute jewelry for really cheap. Of course we had to purchase some jewelry!

After the shopping we headed to the Campbell Park so the kids could play. We had ice-cream, made a castle, well at least attempted to, Raymond went on a swing. He loved it!

It was a nice day to be out and about!

I then headed to the scrapbook store to pick up a few things and then came home and did some scrapbooking.

Today was a much lighter day. We pretty much napped all day and I watched the Soparanos Marathon. It's a good show too. We just finished having a nice dinner on the patio and enjoyed the birds and nice weather.

I hope that you all had a nice weekend!

No comments: