Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's day this year was wonderful! Yesterday my sister and I cooked and baked for my mom and grandma. We had some cocktails, took photos, and just had some good times. They both got great gifts which they loved very much.

My gift to my mom was a day at the Spa followed by some shopping! We started the day at LaVande Nail Spa at Santana Row. We both got manicures and pedicures with paraffin wraps. It was so nice to get pampered. Even though I am not a mom I sure felt happy get treated like a mom. Then we did some shopping. I got a cute dress and some random items. Then we had lunch at Consuelo's (SP). Had an amazing salad with cocktails..Sangria's! Then we just did some walking and enjoyed the beautiful weather.

Now I am home..doing homework (UGH!)and getting ready for the upcoming busy work/school week.

It was a beautiful weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Consuelos has the best mojitos!