Saturday, May 05, 2007

Looking Great!

Well I just recently tried on a bathing suit and let me just say I feel and look great! I been working out again and it feels awesome. Yesterday at the gym I saw a friend and she told me that I look great! So I know that my eating and exercising habits have been paying off. My running has improved as well. Been running a total of 6-8 miles a week.

I'm currently watching The Biggest Loser and I am amazed at all the people that have lost 100 pounds. That is like losing a whole person! Good for them!

There should be more awareness about obesity and getting America skinnier and healthier. Watching this show has motivated me more to keep working out and eat better, but still eat my cupcakes!

I think I am going to get my family members into gear and commit to them that I will walk with them on Saturdays and help them get to a comfortable weight.

Well gotta go...they are going to announce the final 4 winner!

No comments: