Tuesday, December 25, 2007

It was Blissful Afterall

So after being terrible sick with my infection, I was finally able to get out of bed on Saturday and enjoy the last few days of the Christmas Holiday.

-Sunday I had a wonderfeul date with my friend Yvonne. We saw the movie PS: I Love You which was so cute. Then we had a lovely dinner at Macarroni Grill, exchanged gifts and had great conversations.

-Sunday nite me and my mom went X-mas shopping to the wee hours of the night, but I got everything I needed to get.

Monday-Celebrated Christmas Eve with my family and the kids make Sugar Cookies. That was fulfilling to see all the kids faces light up with excitement as they were mixing the dough.

Christmas Day- Was very relaxing. We opened gift and me and Alex enjoyed playing with the kids toys! LOL Afterwards Alex and I came home and just cozied up in our X-mas jammies on the couch and watch some TV and I baked some cookies for us.

Now I'm just dreading the moment that I have to wake up for work! UGH! Not really sure what diaster I'm going to walk in. But I do sure hope that it's not hell because I just got out of that with me being sick for a whole week! I know I sound bitter but I have my reasons.

With that said I am thankful that I was able to have a nice holiday afterall. Didn't get to do any of my traditions, but it sure was nice to be with my family and create more memories together.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

~Rachel~ said...

Glad to hear you ended up having a good X-mas. Mine was ok. Haha.

Happy New Year!!!

PS - I quit CMK b/c I didn't like the changes they were making to the site after Rebecca sold it. It's just not the place for me anymore.