Sunday, December 16, 2007

T.M.I

Ok so I would not usually post something like this but since I am on bed rest and bored out of my MIND i figured why not!

So I ended up having a bacterial infection on my buttocks for the past week. At first I figured that it was a bug bite, but I was wrong. It got so infected that I had to have a minor sugery yesterday morning to get it all cleaned out and let me tell you I have never been in so much pain in my life. I was screaming my head off that they almost had to drug me. I mean they numbed my butt but still!! To top that off I have to have the area cleaned twice a day and that is a huge pain in the ass...literally!!!!

Now it's getting much better but still sore and I am not able to sit on my butt. I never watched so much tv in my life! Alex has been great! He as been there for me and I think he is even getting annoyed with me. LOL

I never thought I would say this but I am so looking forward to going back to work tomorrow.


So my advice to you is to always wash your hand, use toilet seat covers, and never ever share athletic equipment!!! I beleive that I got it at the gym. SUCKS!!

And to makes matters worst this whole weekend was suppose to be filled with holiday stuff, but did not happen. No tree, no shopping, and no family day. =( I am really looking forward for the hoidays to end. It has not been jolly for me.

I hope that you are all having a jolly season!!

1 comment:

~Rachel~ said...

awww - i hope you feel better :(