Sunday, July 20, 2008

Here goes....

i have neglected my blog due to my crazy and busy life which lead me to the "D" word: Depression!

Yup I said depression! I was fighting it for awhile and I just thought it will blow over, but behold it didnt. What really triggered it was a argument I had with my mom a few weeks back. I have shared with you about her and her issues have gotten to me. I dont want to blame her completely but she had a big part. Other things were school, the house buying process, money,certain "friends" and body issues I was having. I finally saw a doctor and he referred me to a place that I wish to not disclose just yet. Still testing the waters.

But the past 2 weeks have been good/bad.

Bad:
Mom and I are still having issues.
House Process is on hold
Family is concerned about me
Letting go of the Super Woman attitude

Good:
Ran the Lance Armstong Lifestrong Challenge and came in at 26:55
Getting Better
Working on ME
Taking one day at a time - SERIOUSLY
Will be on vaacation for a whole starting Friday @ 2:00pm
Learning not say No and not feel guilty
I have found out who my true friends are

I have realized in this new journey is that I have my whole life to do it all. I focus to much on what other say, like do this, do that! I know they mean well and all but in the end only Angela can make those decisions. I have a great husband, friends and family that support me with my battle.

It's a scary ass ride but there is nothing that I cant fight. I dont always have to be SUPERWOMAN....just take one day at a time...literally!!!!!

Peace out!

No comments: