Saturday, December 16, 2006

Giving Back

Today my family and I went and helped out at a family shelter. Alex was Santa and me and my little brother were Santa's helpers. It was nice to give back and it made me appreciate what I have more. Just watching the families get excited over the little things that we did for them was moving. We passed out presents, candy canes and a little moose reindeer.

From now on Alex and I have committed to giving our time each holiday season instead of just writing a check. I will post some pictures in a few days.

After that my family and I got a X-mas tree and we went back home (my parents) and we decorated the tree. The kids were super excited and too cute.

Then we headed to Target to get last minute gifts. We even got ourselves a few things. We got some X-mas flannel sheets, X-mas PJ's and I got more X-mas socks.

Tomorrow we are meeting some friends for Secret Santa and then have to start my baking!

No comments: