Monday, December 11, 2006

Mission Acomplished

Yesterday, Alex and I got up super early and headed out to Valley Fair to start/finish our Christmas Shopping. We were able to get my family, his family, our Secret Santa gifts, and I even picked up a little something for my scrapbook friends. We were finished around noon time..so we did good time. But I still have to take a trip to Target to grab a few more gifts. I even had some free time to do a little scrapbooking and even made it to the gym.

All in all it was a successful day at the mall!

Although this week is going to be super busy.

Finish up classes (Finals!)
Company Holiday party on Thursday (Maggiano's and so looking forward to it!)
Alex is Santa on Saturday for a Homeless shelter
On Sunday hang out with some friends and do some holiday activities. (Have to wrap gifts)
TONS OF BAKING on Sunday for Alex's co-workers!!!!

Not sure why I just wrote my schedule, I should have wrote it in my planner! HEHEHE

Maybe I'll get a breather in there! =)

Hope you all have a nice week!

No comments: