Wednesday, December 27, 2006

My Favorite Things

For X-mas I received a few things that were my absolute favorite!

1. Starbucks Cards (5)
2. Starbucks Snow Globe (Thanks Mom!)
3. A new printer. It's a scanner, color printer and prints photos. Will come in handy for my scrapbooking and card-making.
4. William Sonoma Apron and Pot Holders (Thanks Sweets!)
5. Victoria Secret Pink Sweat Outfit and it's so cozy!
6. New Starbucks ornanment (Treat to myself)

I got a few other things, but these were my favorite. Our X-mas with the family was very nice considering I've been sick for the last week. I also received a really neat pre-made X-mas scrapbook. All I have to do is add photos and some journaling and I'm done!

I can't wait to take everything down this weekend and get ready for my annual New Year's cleaning!

No comments: