Friday, February 23, 2007

Date Night

Tonight's date night was a little different. Alex cooked dinner, while I did some scrapbooking and made a cute card for my friend who I am having dinner tomorrow night with. We are headed to the Melting Pot. She is too cute because when she made the reservations, the hostess has her what we are celebrating and she said love and friendship! So I figured why not make her a cute card right? I have a stamp that says "Live Love Laugh". Isn't it perfect for the occasion?


So now I am enjoying my 3rd glass of wine and going to get ready to get scared cause he wants to watch Saw 3. Wait.... did I say 3rd glass.....man I'm turning into a wine-a-loic! LOL

PS: Tomorrow I am off to see my hairstylist and I am cutting my hair shorter! I will post pictures on Sunday of the new do!

Night Friends!

No comments: