Saturday, February 03, 2007

New Day

The past few days I have been feeling grumpy. I'm not sure if it is the weather or just being a woman. I've been emotional, tired and just feel that eveyone is mad at me for some reason. It sucked!

But today I feel much better!

Since last night was date night we headed to a new hang out spot. Karma Cafe! Its my brother in laws new place. It is right by Santa Clara University...across the street from Su's resturant. They serve coffee, smoothies, sandwiches and pastries. We stood there for about 3 hours, had coffee, and watch a movie. Even though he just bought it, there is so much potential there. He wants to make it like Central Park, the coffee shop from Friends. I can see it totally being like that. I think Alex and I found a new hang out spot. So if your in the mood for some coffee, please check it out and support us!

He is working on getting a website started so soon as I know I will post it. Also for all my ladies friends..you will be getting shirts soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Angela - saw your comment about "no comments" so thought I'd post one. I sent you an email ages ago and not heard anything back. Hope you got it - is it in the junk? Uncle Kim and I are fine!