Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Latest

I haven't been bloggin since I have been super busy. Work, School, and Leisure...but let me see if I can sum it up...This past saturday I went to the Expo with some friends and it was so much fun. I bought some embellishments, paper, some kits, and got a few ideas for some upcoming layouts. I also took a class and I made some cute cards. I even managed to make one for my friend, Lori, who was unable to attend the class with us. =) I also managed to stick with my budget. YAY for me.

Then in the PM we went to two parties. First it was going to be just one, but then we got invited to drinks for St. Patrick's Day. That was fun and got to meet some new people.

All the while I've been busy with work, catching up with school and trying to prep for an upcoming party that I am hosting this Friday.

Also....Alex got the job at Comcast! He officially starts Monday. It's a good move for him and I, but the bad news is he is taking a huge cut in pay. But things should be fine, tight, but fine for the next couple of months. But hey that is what date nights are for!

At least summer is a few weeks away and we really don't have any major events coming up. We are going to be just spending more time inside and we have a few free things lined up as well.

So...........yeah as you can see I am super busy. I so need an Angela Day! Although I have a scrapbook date with my girls this Sunday that I am looking forward to!

No comments: