Sunday, March 04, 2007

What A Productive Weekend

Even though I've had a huge headache this past few days I still managed to get up and get things done. I think my energy is because of the spring like weather.

Yesterday I started my training for the Bay to Breakers Marathon and bikini season! Michelle and I ran around Vasona Lake and walked to Jamba and walked back. Then we did some Pilates. It sure was a good way to start a Saturday. Then I came home, did some crafts, watched TV and even managed to take a nap. Then in the evening Alex and I along with the kiddies went to grandmas for dinner. Afterwards we came home and watch Babel. Now let me tell you that was a good movie. It was sad but still good at the same time.

Today we woke up..I'm super sore from my workout. We headed to the grocery store and I got these pretty yellow tulips for the bedroom and living room. I am now off to make my mod podge plate. I will post a photo when it's completed.

No comments: