Sunday, March 11, 2007

What a Great Weekend!

Yesterday I started my day with a nice run, then did some prep work for the afternoon. I made some cookies and tasty fruit punch drink. Then my friend Rachel came over and we took a trip to Joanne's Fabrics. We picked up our items for our scrapbook bags and even a few $1 items for scrapbooking. We came back and made a few cards and then the rest of the crew minus Melissa and we made our bags for the Scrapbook Expo next weekend. We are all excited about the big event!

In the evening I continued to make more cards. Total=10. All so cute!

Today we woke up and just laid around and then went for a nice walk (hour long, but I'm not sure how many miles). Alex agreed to train me every Sunday for my marathon and to get back into the gym thing. In return I agreed to cook w/him every Sunday. Now if you know me you know that I do not like to cook. But since he is going to work with me I can work with him.

The fun thing about it is I can come up with the recipes!

Again another healthy, stress-free and relaxing weekend!

No comments: