Sunday, September 02, 2007

Bringing it Back!


Today I went over a friend's house to scrap. The amazing part about it is she was the one friend that got me into scrapping. She has been out of the loop for quite some time....SOooooo....I was able to bring it all back for her!! We worked on an album that she is doing as a gift for a friend. Well I should say she did the scrappin and I did the drinking which equaled great minds think alike!

Then we headed to Michaels' and we went shopping and she was so overwhelmed by all the latest scrap stuff. Of course she did some damage!!

It was an honor to help her with the book! And of course I took some photos to scrap...LOL!!

2 comments:

Norma Kennedy said...

So glad you guys had a great time !

Norma (localocairis)

Anonymous said...

you girls are so cute! What a great time and it is so fun to hang with friends doing something you both love!