Thursday, September 20, 2007

I need to be cloned!

SERIOUSLY!!! If I had one wish..it would be me cloned! I say that becauase every since I started school a few weeks ago, I've been super busy! Waking up @ 5:30am to go to the gym, work 8 hours, go to school for another 3 hours, come home and be a wife, do my HW and stil make time to watch Grey's Anantomy, hang out with friends and family! AHHhh!!!

Alex made a good suggestion that I think I'm seriously going to try and that is saying NO to social events. EH! I mean I'm a total social butterfly but I should seriously consider being a homebody. That way I can focus on my study/career and not be so darn stressed out.

Then I told him what bout my fun time and he say "SCRAPBOOK!" Go figure...but honestly I think I'm going to just SAY NO!


Well off to go study and watch another episode of Grey's Season 3 (It's getting good!)

Toodles!

No comments: