Sunday, May 25, 2008

I'm Back!!

Alot has been going in the past few months, good and bad.

First I will start with the bad: Had a few family issues that I had to deal with...it was a tough road, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. My mom deals with depression and it can take a toll on the whole family. But she is a strong woman and I just know that she will get through this.

School: I finally come to terms of what I want to be when I grow up! At first I thought I wanted to be a Social Worker, but with all the hype of my own family drama, not so much. So I have instead got on my 2 year plan to finish and leave City College with an AA in Business and then transfer to San Jose State and get my BA in Business. Work has defintely turned around for me and I am very happy there!

Now on to the good stuff!

I just finished running the Bay to Breakers: 12k = 7.34 miles and finished in 1 hour and 13 mins!!!!

I am going to sign up for the San Jose Rock n Roll Half Marathon! I am so excited to finish this game.

I have been doing alot of scrapbooking and I just have to say that I am an official Close to My Heart snob! LOL I did some spring cleaning and went thru all my scrappy stuff and good lord i have way too much...so i have been selling it and what is left I wil donate to the YMCA.

Me and Alex are doing well and we will be going to Vegas together in September and we so can't wait!

Well it really felt good to write this and I will be posting more as I realized this is a good therapy for me.

Off to finish my coffee and watch 90210!

No comments: