Monday, October 09, 2006

Desire to Bake and Craft


Here is the Pumpkin Cheese Bread that I just made. It taste so YUMMY!

I'm bringing a loaf over tonite to share with my scrapbook friends. Hope they enhoy it! =)


I just ordered the Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade dessert book. I've been wanting this book for a really long time. So since it was on sale I've decided to order it. If it comes in the mail this week I am going to have to put it to use!

For some reason I'm in the mood for scrapbooking and baking. So this weekend we have no plans..YAY..so I think I might have to play Martha Stewart. Luckily my friend is having a workshop Saturday morning so that will be good because I can kick-off the weekend right. But I'll have to stick with my bidget..$40.00. =(

I will post pictures over the weekend on my desserts and crafts.

No comments: