Monday, October 02, 2006

The Leaves are Falling

Well we have received our first day of rain on Sunday and I must say that I enjoyed it. I am now ready for the fall because it calms me down and brings me to relaxation. Don't get me wrong I love summer, but it tends to stress me out! So now that I know it's going to start raining I am thrilled. It also means I can now slowly but surely get into the upcoming holidays. More baking, more DVD nights, Pumpkin Spice lattes, sweaters, scarves, UGG boots and last but not least my stress levels goes down!

So that means I'm going to have to take a trip to Michael's this weekend and pick up some fall decor (I can't find mine from last year)! Although I did buy a few pumpkin spice and vanilla spice candles so I can put the to use now.
Well I must go now to finish my paper. =(

No comments: