Sunday, October 22, 2006

Lazeiness

This weekend was again another eposiode of relaxation. Yesterday and today we did not wake up till 11:00am! It was so nice to sleep in. Yesterday we just chilled in bed to about 3 and then headed to our friends house for a b-day party. It was nice to see them since it's been so long since we've hung out. We had pizza and watch the movie The Omen. It was a lil freaky but I have to say it was good.

Today, we just got back from Denny's and Alex is now putting together my scrapbook tower! I'm so excited cause I got another idea for my scrapbook storage. We have this other wall that would be perfect for a shelf and some cute baskets to store all my stuff. So if I have time later I might head over to the Container Store and pick up a shelf or two.

Now off to write my final paper for Humanties.

No comments: