Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Today me and the fam bam got together for Father's Day. It was fun! While my parents went and had cocktails, me and the kids hung out. We did some crafts for dad, the kids played in the water hose. Then we had a YUMMY dinner made by my mom and cake too. We watched some family flicks. Overall it was fun!

ALthough my mom was feeling a little bummed..she deals with depression so I was getting concerned about her which kinda put me in a funk. I know I can't let her depression control me but its still hurts at the same time. I just want the best for her, but she is getting better each day and lately she has had better days than bad days.

On a happy note tomorrow a friend is coming over aftework to SCRAP! I can't wait!!!!!!

Overall today was a good day.

Ready to get the week started: Gym, Work, Sleep, Stress, Be Happy, Enjoy the Summer Days, Read, and Live Life!!!!

I will leave you with a recent pic of me and the hubs....we tend to take pics of us!!!!





PS: I am starting a ME mini album!!!

No comments: