Saturday, June 21, 2008

It's HOTT!!!!

The past few days have been scorching hot! I usually love the sun and laying out the pool, but not this time around. I am inside, AC going full blast, and scrapping!!!

Feels good though!

Not much is going on...just been running, scrapping, and enjoying the Summer Days. Next week is my 3-year wedding anniversary! The past 3 years have been the greatest. I do have to say I have a great hubby! Plus he has an AWESOME Wife! We just get along great, have tons of fun, and both want to acheive many things in life. The "kid" talk has come up lately and we will be "trying" in 2 years! Yup 2 years once we get back from our 5 Year anniversary Hawaii trip. By that time I should be closer to finishing school too.

In the meantime we are going to enjoy being a couple!


Hope you are staying cool. =)

No comments: