Sunday, June 08, 2008

Weekend Recap

Ok...so i am back from a wonderful summer weekend! here is a recap!

Friday: I watched Sex and the City with my favorite scrap gals! It was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo GOOD!!!!! I laughed, cried and AWE!! I was very satsifed in the end!

Saturday: Spent the day with my mom. We went to the Flea Market and went and got pedicures. Towards the middle of the day I went shopping with a friend and got a dress for Vegas...it's SEXY! But not slutty..LOL Then in the evening as I was "napping" my friend called to see if I wanted to go to the New Kids on the Block concert......UM YEAH! So I told her yeah and she is getting us tixs!

THANKS FRIEND...I HEART U~~~~

Sunday: Me and the hibs went to the Art and Wine Festival! It was alot of fun...i some saw old "friends" but for sure not going to KIT! DRAMA and I just don't have time to rekindle, if you know what I mean. If we didn't remain friends maybe it was the best thing...but it was still nice to see them. I got a funky tan from my dress, drank some good vino and enjoyed being cute with the hubs.

Here are some pics!


Me and Kristen!


Me and the Hubs





Me after a few glasses of wine!!!




So yeah that is my weekend and so not ready to get back to work tomorrow!! One more week and back to school!

No comments: